200-Hour Teacher Training
with independent study requirements
Continuing Education for Perpetual Yogis
* ASPIRING INSTRUCTORS: take the workshop, complete the independent study courses and activities, teach a 30-class internship at a location of choice.
* INSTRUCTORS: enhance your personal practice and teachings. Sharpen your competitive edge in the business of teaching.
* STUDIO OWNERS: Take the workshop (20% discount) – mentor aspiring instructors and staff.
* EXPERIENCED PRACTITIONERS: Enhance your personal practice. Learn something new to deepen your knowledge.
* Anatomy Course
* CPR/firs-aid certification
* 30-class teaching internship at a location of choice.
* Reading list:
- Yoga Body – The Origins of Modern Posture by Mark Singleton
- The Shambhala Encyclopedia of Yoga by Georg Feurerstein
- Eighty-four Asanas in Yoga by Gudrun Buhnemann
- The Alchemical Body – Siddha Traditions in Medieval India
by David G. White
- Healing Love Through the Tao – Cultivating Female Sexual Energy
by Mantak Chia
- Yoga – A Yoga Journal Book by Linda Sparrowe
- The Science of Yoga – The Risks and Rewards by William J. Broad
* Beyond 26+2 workshop (16-days) 105+ hours
* Independent Study 70+ hours
* 30-class Teaching Internship 30+ hours
TOTAL HOURS 200+ HOURS
84 Asanas: Level 1 – Saturday to Saturday.
Tony’s new 40-posture system includes Sun Salutations. Learn and implement the foundations of practice. Coordinate breath and meditative flow to Tony’s new level 1 system. Evolve with a system you are already familiar with.
Modify postures and create your own therapeutic mini system for personal development. Learn the fundamentals of sustainable practice and teaching in sync with the earth.
Practice and teach from what you learn and experience. Practice and teach therapeutically.
84 Asanas: Level 2: Monday to Sunday – Morning Sessions
Tony’s Master’s Core 40 with new modifications. An intermediate/advanced practice. Modify, simplify, substitute, intensify, replace or eliminate postures as needed, for any level.
Building on the foundations of practice and modifications from Level 1, Level 2 is a journey into the heart of the Ghosh system. Acknowledge limitations, modify and progress without injury. Enjoy the journey.
84 Asanas: Level 3: Monday to Sunday – Afternoon Sessions.
Tony’s new advanced system of 40 asanas from Ghosh’s complete system. Advance at your own pace and modify as needed. Learn the postures and practice within your limits with focus on proper alignment and progress.
Deepen your knowledge about the Ghosh lineage and system. Learn steps for getting into and out of, each posture to prevent injury and progress. Learn the joys of solo practice for true growth and development.
Arrive by plane or train into Malaga – near to airport & train station
Tony’s 84 Asanas:
Level 1, 2 & 3.
Three 40-posture systems
16 days / 120 hours
16 September – 1 October 2017
Tuition: $3,600 USD
Early Pay Discount – 25% off
Discount Code: 2MALAGA
Save $900 US
# # #
Workshop & Lodging Location:
Location Details TBA
Find roommates after you register in the private group on for the workshop on Tony’s FB page.