8:00 am – 12:00 noon
3:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Healthy breakfast is mandatory.
Day 1-8: Tony’s 84 Asanas: Level 1
~ Foundations of Practice ~ Adding Salute to Gods, Vinyasa & Breath Control to the Core 26 ~
~ Create mini-series for personal development ~ Yogic Philosophy & Lifestyle ~ Progressive Modifications
Day 10-16: Tony’s 84 Asanas: Level 2 – Morning Sessions
~ Tony’s original Master’s Core 40 system in vinyasa with breath control ~ When & How of Corrections ~
~ Focus on cause of misalignment & how to correct ~ Mudras
Day 10-16: Tony’s 84 Asanas: Level 3 – Afternoon Sessions
~ Tony’s new and improved 40-posture advanced system ~ simplified modifications for the less advanced ~
~ learn about the Ghosh lineage ~ Yogic Philosophy
* Posture Clinics * Yoga Philosophy
* Demonstrations * Ghosh Lineage
* Lectures * Practice – morning & afternoon
- FUNDAMENTALS OF SUSTAINABLE, THERAPEUTIC PRACTICE.
- Alignment and movement with the earth.
- Anatomical planes.
- Sun Salutations.
- GETTING INTO THE FLOW OF GHOSH’S VINYASA.
- Integrating breath and movement to Level 1 practice.
- Generate heat from within for a healthy, sustainable practice.
- Details of postures in each series or vinyasa covered daily.
- Assess your strengths and limitations to advance at your own pace.
- Modify, simplify, intensify or substitute postures as needed.
- Create a therapeutic, sustainable and progressive practice.
- Set attainable goals for progress and development of your practice.
- Balance between traditional and flow practice.